We provide compensations based on these four sets:
- Historical results (if we have any from you)
- Expected amount of views
- Growth statistics
You are able to request a higher compensation, but these are accepted in very rare cases, as a majority of our campaigns are typically fully booked within 24 hours.
If you want to risk not being able to be included in the campaign, you may follow these steps to have a chance at having a new compensation reviewed:
1. Go to the campaign invitation brief again
2. Scroll down to the "ACCEPT" or "DECLINE" button
3. Press the red Decline-button => "Compensation is low" => enter your new compensation request here and send it in
4. The client might within 24 hours go through your proposal (if there are places yet to fill). In the case they approve it, you will receive a new invite with your new compensation preset.
If your higher compensation is not approved, you will not hear anything from us regarding that or the campaign.