Beatly cares about your privacy and we’ve been working hard to ensure that we fulfil the GDPR obligations and maintain our transparency about how we use data.
Actions taken by Beatly
- Created a Data Processing Addendum (DPA) which can be made available upon request to [email protected].
- Added product features to make GDPR compliance easier for our creators and marketers.
- Made sure that all our sub-processors are GDPR compliant and signed Data Processing Addendums with all of them.
- Updated the data security routines for all employees.
New features added to make GDPR compliance easier
- Users can request
- Their personal data and data associated with their Beatly account to be exported
- Their data to be removed
List of Beatly Sub-processors and DPA
Here is a list of all of our sub-processors and information about what they do and where they are located.